The Good News...

GoAnimate.com: The Good News... by AshlieMKS

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Marlinda and Me Halloween

I was starring out the window watching my mom pulling out of the drive way and driving off. So there I was home alone on a Halloween night while my mom went on a cruise with her friend Shelley. When I left the window, I went to my room and layed down on my bed remembering what my mom had said to me a couple of days ago "You should have a get together so you won't be so bored out of your skull". After a couple minutes of brainstorming, I decided to go ahead and take my mom's advice and invite some friends over. I wasn't for sure who all to invite but I did know that I was going to invite my best friend Marlinda over. So I grabbed the phone and called her......"Hello?" Marlinda answered. "Hey it's me! I was wondering if you wanted to come over and we could invite some other people to watch a movie had said a couple of days ago "You should have a few friends over and you all could have a little a movie for Halloween. You up for it?" I replied "Yea I'd love to! I'll have my mom drop me off at your house in a little bit." Marlinda said excited.
"What?! Why'd you bring Cinderella III? That's a children movie, not a scary movie! In case you didn't know today is Halloween." I complained to Marlinda. Then Marlinda replied "Well...I loved this movie when I was a little girl.....and plus I don't like scary movies. Remember what happened last time I watched that scary movie at your house?" "Oh yeah...I'm sorry I forgot" I said. Then we decided to not invite anyone else. We decided that it would just be " A Marlinda and Me Halloween".

1 comment: